We're more than just a club, we're an 'ohana...


Welina mai!

Mahalo for dropping in & welcome to BYUH Hawaiian Club's blog site. We hope you'll "surf" here often to check out the latest happenings with our H.C. 'Ohana!

Hawaiian Club Calendar

E Hele Mai! Please join us!

WHAT'S DA HAPS?...

WORLDFEST!
Weds. thru Fri., Sept. 23, 24, 25
10 am to 3 pm.
Aloha Ctr. Mall
Join our 'ohana for just $3 this semester.
Questions? Please email byuhhawaiianclub@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hawaiian Language Vocab List & Sentence Formula Review Available Soon

We anonymously received this comment on Weds., Oct. 10:

"I really enjoy Hawaiian Language Classes, it helps me get in touch with my Hawaiianness.
I was wondering if there's a vocabulary list we can study, so that I can know more words. You know, vocabulary is more than 50% of your language skills."

Good point. I will make sure to create a Vocabulary list which includes the basic sentence patterns we've learned (thus far) by this weekend. Simply email me at kalekaui@byuh.edu if you wish to receive this attachment in your inbox.

In the mean time, feel free to use the online Hawaiian Dictionary for all of your vocabulary needs.

E ola mau ka 'ōlelo Hawai'i . . . long live the Hawaiian language!

Aloha, Kale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.